Marketing Assistant Apprentice
Are you fascinated by marketing and how to get your message heard? Seeking to develop your marketing career? Skylark is looking for a motivated, highly creative individual with a keen interest in digital marketing and an abundance of energy to support the organisation in reaching its future goals.
The successful candidate will be keen to develop a career in digital marketing with a particular interest in video. You will have the desire to continually learn and will be able to demonstrate an active interest in marketing, creativity and the digital sector.
Your duties will include:
- Keeping up to date with current digital marketing trends and software tools, and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy
- Writing blogs, sourcing/editing images and ensuring all show pages and company information is kept up to date and fully optimised for search engines
- Building and sending emails to our database
- Coordinate all social media channels in a consistent ‘on brand’ voice – including uploading and posting content, and daily interaction
- Management of Skylark’s YouTube and Vimeo channels
- To monitor and report our social media activity, Google Analytics and events in the marketing dashboard
- Administrative or other marketing support including updating in-house CRM system
- Writing experience in online, print or social media communications
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Office, Photoshop and WordPress
- Experience running social media channels
- You’ll have an outgoing personality with a ‘can do’ attitude
- You’re a self-starter with a passion for learning
- Excellent communication and people skills
A Levels and GCSE maths and English grades 5 (B/C) or above or equivalent.
The potential for the position to become permanent.
Working hours: Full-time (9-5 are our core hours) although working outside of these times may be necessary.
Duration: 13 months (starting February 2020)
This apprenticeship is suited to Level 3 candidates.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 27th January.